News & Announcements
Oct. 2, 2023
The MU School of Social Work is recruiting master’s students interested in interdisciplinary school mental health practitioner training leading to state credentialing in school social work, school psychology, or school counseling.
The MINT Program Trainee includes:
- Paid tuition for two years (during completion of master’s course work)
- Annual stipend of $19,020
- Eligibility for state credentialing in school psychology, school counseling, or social work upon completion of the student’s program
- Opportunities for both on-campus and online/remote learners
- High-quality interdisciplinary training across school psychology, school counseling, and school social work, including learning to implement an innovative school mental health model with population impact
- Agree to work in high needs schools for 1.5 years after graduation
Apply to the MSW program
The Mizzou Master of Social Work program has a full-time on campus option and a part-time online option. Learn more about the Mizzou MSW.
Apply for the MINT program
This training program is funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. Contact Aaron Thompson or Andy Frey to apply or learn more about this program.