The Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences offers an early admission option for high school seniors and first-semester MU freshmen interested in the following degree programs:
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound
- Nuclear Medicine
- Respiratory Therapy
Students selected for early admission must remain in good standing and complete program admission requirements.
Potential early admission students must:
- Be, at minimum, a high school senior.
- Hold a current GPA of 3.75 OR be top 10% rank in your high school OR achieve a minimum composite ACT of 30 / SAT of 1330.
- Upon admission to the University of Missouri, choose the Pre-Health Professions major.
**Meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee acceptance for early admission
To apply for early admission
Download the Early Admission Application Packet to your device.
- Submit the CDS Early Admission Application by carefully reading and following the included instructions
- Forward the Recommendation Form to two people who are familiar with your academic and/or work performance