Provide comprehensive evaluation for children/adults demonstrating symptoms consistent with ADHD.
- Differentiate ADHD symptoms from overlapping/comorbid conditions and typical behaviors
- Provide detailed strategies for the educational setting
- Monitor for possible malingering of individuals seeking medication
Clinic entry requirements
- Ages 6–21 (22+ referred to Adult Neuropsychology Clinic)
- Completed history form
- Referral from school, therapist, or medical doctor
Battery: Psychology only
- Review of school records
- Computer-based measure of attention
- Social/emotional/behavioral measures
Approx. 4-hour appointment. Feedback to family within 3 weeks of appt. Feedback provided in person or by phone.
Referrals and resources
Included in report. Referral for medication as appropriate.
Making a referral
A referral form must be completed and submitted by the child’s parent/guardian, primary care provider, or member of other agencies such as schools or by therapists.