Clock hour and continuing education unit (CEU) certificates
Would you like to receive a contact hour (clock hour) or CEU certificate? If yes, please complete the following:
- Fill out the Clock Hour/CEU Request Form.
- Complete the quiz for the webinar you are requesting credit (which can be found below the webinar video).
Clock hour certificates are processed FREE of charge and will be sent via email from the MU School of Social Work. Clock hour certificates are appropriate for MO social work licensure requirements. Learn more.
CEU certificates require a $10 processing fee and will be emailed from MU Extension (look for an email from: email@example.com — be sure to check your spam!). Your CEU request will not be processed until a payment is received.
- If you have requested CEUs and would like to pay the $10 processing online, please use this link to pay now.
- If you’ll be sending a check for CEUs, please make payable to University of Missouri, and send to: Lindsay Ficken, MU School of Social Work, 724 Clark Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
Note: Our certificates are for Missouri Social Workers. If you are an LPC or professional participating from out-of-state, contact your state accrediting board to make sure MO SW contact hours are accepted.
Access to the webinars is currently password protected. If you would like to view one of our recorded webinars, please contact Alicia Dotzler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Brain Body Initiative
- Older adult experiences during a global pandemic: a study of mental health, social supports, and resiliency
- Trouble in the field: serving Missouri’s farmers and ranchers in times of high distress
- Evidence-based formulation of risk and clinical response with suicidal clients
- The intersection of queer identities in mental & physical health: a social work perspective
- Behavioral health of older Missourians
- Trauma informed care: what it looks like to be a trauma informed agency
- Motivational interviewing
- Co-occurring disorders & evidence-based interventions
- Trauma informed care & trauma specific interventions
- Trauma informed care part 2
- How to involve family in youth treatment
- Identification and treatment of anxiety and depression
- Excel: telling your story with numbers
- Grief and loss from a social work perspective